HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Falcon Codes
Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-06-19 08:47:37

Someone wanted a real deal copy of the Falcon Codes. Well, I finally found them lurking on an old hard drive.

FALCON CODES

0 FUCKKKK!
00 SH!T HOT
000 IF CAG SAW THAT HE'D SH!T
101 YOU'VE GOT TO BE SH!TTING ME
102 GET OFF MY @!#$!NG BACK
103 BEATS THE SH!T OUT OF ME
104 WHAT THE @!#$, OVER
105 ITS SO @!#$!NG BAD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
106 I HATE THIS @!#$!NG PLACE
107 THIS PLACE SUCKS
108 @!#$ YOU VERY MUCH
109 THAT GDSOB
110 BEAUTIFUL. JUST @!#$!NG BEAUTIFUL
111 HERE COMES ANOTHER @!#$!NG CAG OPS BRAINSTORM
112 BIG @!#$!NG DEAL
113 LET ME TALK TO THAT SOB
114 GET YOUR SH!T TOGETHER
115 YOU BET YOUR SWEET A$$
116 @!#$ IT
117 I LOVE YOU SO @!#$!NG MUCH I COULD SH!T
118 WE EAT THIS SH!T UP
119 ADIOS MOTHER FU_KER
120 THAT'S A NO-NO
121 @!#$ IT I GOT MINE - FIIGMO
124 THAT GOD DAMN "O" CLUB
126 YOU PISS ME OFF
136 IF YOU ASK FOR ANOTHER LOW PA$$ ONE MORE TIME YOU WILL NOT GET LAUNCHED FOR A @!#$!NG WEEK
137 YOU MAY NOT HAVE ANY @!#$!NG FUEL
138 MY @!#$!NG BLADDER HURTS
139 I HAVE A @!#$!NG PROSTATE OVERPRESSURE LIGHT
140 COMEX MOTHER FU_KER
141 THAT @!#$!NG CIC IS DREAMING AGAIN
142 THE @!#$!NG HELOS ARE ALL FU_KED UP AGAIN
143 IT'S THE AIR BOSS' FAULT
144 SHUT-UP AND FLY THE @!#$!NG AIRPLANE
209 WHILE YOU WERE GONE THE WHOLE WORLD TURNED TO SH!T
221 @!#$ YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON
222 YOU MAY NOT LIKE THE @!#$!NG CAG STAFF BUT THE CAG STAFF LIKES @!#$!NG YOU
223 GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A$$
224 YOU SAY "I DON'T KNOW" ONE MORE TIME AND I'M GONNA SHOVE A SONOBOUY UP YOUR A$$
225 YOU MUST HAVE SH!T FOR BRAINS
226 WOULD YOU LIKE A KICK IN THE A$$ TO HELP GET YOU AIRBORNE?
227 WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET A CLEARANCE OUT OF THIS @!#$!NG PLACE?
228 JUST FLY THE IRON BUS AND LEAVE THE AAW TO US
229 YOU'RE SO @!#$!NG STUPID YOU'RE A MENACE TO SOCIETY
230 THIS BASTARD HAS MORE DOWNING GRIPES THAN THE USS ARIZONA
231 COMMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS MY A$$
232 JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY GATOR, WHERE THE @!#$ ARE WE?
233 IT'S INTERVAL, AS FAR AS I'M CIRCUMCISED
269 EXCUSE ME SIR, BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH SOMEBODY WHO GIVES A SH!T
500 THOSE @!#$!NG BLACK SHOE MUTHER FU_KERS
501 THOSE @!#$!NG REAR ECHELON MUTHER FU_KERS
600 THOSE @!#$!NG ASW PUKES
641 HANG IT IN YOUR @!#$!NG EAR
700 @!#$!NG GRUNTS
728 IF I HEAR "CV" CONCEPT ONE MORE TIME I'M GONNA PUKE
750 THAT FU_KER RUNS LIKE A WELL OILED MACHINE
775 YOUR OLD LADY WEARS COMBAT BOOTS
800 I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I CAN'T SH!T
901 IF IT'S SUCH A GOOD @!#$!NG DEAL, SEND ________
902 IF I CALLED FOR SH!T YOU'D COME SLIDING IN ON A SHOVEL
1000 COOL IT THE PADRE IS HERE
3000 HAY FOR THE HORSES, WHISKEY FOR MY MEN AND A PLATE OF FLIES FOR MY TOAD
3001 HE'S SO LIGHT HE'S A MENACE TO AVIATION
3002 HE JUST HAD HIS @!#$!NG TUBES CUT
3003 HE HASN'T HAD HIS LOBOTOMY YET
3031 NOT SO @!#$!NG FAST

Re: Falcon Codes
Date:   2006-06-19 08:48:47

Sorry about the blog software scrambling, but you get it.

Date:   2006-06-20 06:04:17

# 500 is "Those @!#$ Ensigns!

Author: Dan (not Anderson) 
Date:   2006-07-03 16:55:13

I'm just an ignorant dumbass who's been enjoying the Naval Avaition threads, but I'm delurking here as I'm curious about Falcon Codes. Are these used on the radio to prevent breaking FCC rules?

Date:   2006-07-03 21:20:34

They were used more as an insider thing to get opinions between the parties so that others that perhaps were listening in were not ''tuned in;'' and to keep the talk on the air not too loose for those listening in. The military could care less, at least back then, what the FCC had to say. It was the Navy command structure that we all skirted when possible.

Falcon codes went by the wayside during Vietnam and I do not believe that their use survived that war.

I knew only a few, and seldom used them. I do recall using 111 (or as used ''triple sticks'' when not referring to the a/c with the number 111), 144, 230(and the F-8 kinda, sorta went together), 3000 (When I brought a flight of 4 back in one piece at Yuma) - I had to translate!

Author: Harold Cannon 
Date:   2006-08-30 05:42:11

All I can say is that I agree.

Author: Dllfo 
Date:   2006-12-01 15:16:13

I had a list from my days in KC-135s..refueling all over SEA.

The Air Force had a slightly different set of numbers.

Navy jocks used 243.0/Guard freq. so much the AF referred to it as "Navy Common"...

124 was..Take that runway, and that...and that....

269 was Pardon me sir, but I believe you have me mistaken for someone who gives a @!#$.

Forget the number..'Another @!#$ expert from the command post...."

Best comeback I EVER heard was an old staff IP doing a touch and go at Castle AFB in the 70s. He drove the old tanker in the ground so hard I thought we would reset altimeters to 29.92 on the bounce. But as he drove Boeing's finest in the ground, with God and Country watching...he says in a loud voice over the command post frequency (being monitored by all aircraft on the base..."I have aircraft Co." Those who did not know better thought the copilot had just pushed the runway another 6 inches lower.

For those who remember...when flying refueling missions out of Utapao we were issued our classified info and "Beaver Books". Oh Lord help us...those
books had some of the most disgusting photos ever taken. We had a couple of large ones of..uh...canine copulation between a lady of questionable breeding and a HUGE shaggy dog. We would lay these photos out in the boom pod, on either side of the boom operator. He didn't even know all the time (what was in the photo). F4 driver pulls up one day and (he wasn't inverted for a change...:) yells at the GIB, "Hey they have a picture of your sister up here".....rookie Guy In Back (GIB) says "OH YEAH?"
the front seater would say..."Yeah, I recognize her, but I am not sure whose dog it is....." Followed by laughter on Navy common and AR freq.

I have pictures of AF thunderbirds refueling over the US. They sucked. They could not hang on the boom as well as ANY navy guy. Nor as good as most of the AF pilots in SEA. Navy guys were darned good ....but not sure they were that much better than AF guys, if any better.

Navy jocks talk about carrier landings, but AF reminds them of 35k cross wind landings in huge aircraft. No fun for either bunch.

Author: paul 
Date:   2006-12-03 16:58:56

In SEA Navy jocks tanked every flight (Mission to AF) sometimes twice. Ours many times were not "trick or treat" tanks (Miss the tanker and you RTB or divert to a field). Ours were tank or eject, no divert fiield available or the deck is closed and no divert field available.

We got very good at tanking. The F-8 was easier to tank than the F4. The probe tip was in the field of vision. In the F-4, the front seat could not see the probe! RIOs to the rescue!

Hey AZ, think you could tank in the dark, in the rain, in the clouds, in the turblence beset by vertigo and fear?

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1787
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]