HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Happy B-Day Randy!!!!
Author: Darren 
Date:   2005-12-08 07:23:24

Enjoy this one as your next one will probably be much less enjoyable!!!!

Re: Happy B-Day Randy!!!!
Author: Paul 
Date:   2005-12-08 08:07:06

Damn . . . . what a birthday.

Author: Darryl 
Date:   2005-12-08 12:17:02

Break a rock for me ! You @!#$ bribe taking hypocrite.....too bad "Col. Tonn" or whatever his name was wasn't a better shot {No desrespect, at all, to Lt. Driscoll}...and while were at it...too bad that Japanese gunner on Chichi Jima wasn't a better shot...would of saved the country a whole lot of misery.....Dec 8th...a day that will live in infamy....love ..D

Date:   2005-12-08 12:32:24

Chichi Jima . . . . Nice historical touch Darryl and Amen!

Date:   2005-12-08 13:21:17

i don't get the Chichi Jima reference... could someone explain?

Date:   2005-12-08 13:51:20

Thanks for the help Dan. If I knew where the Duke was right now I would send him a box of tissues for the next time he cries like a little girl in public and a DVD of the first season of OZ.

Date:   2005-12-08 17:17:21

Chichi Jima was bad ju-ju. The Japs ate American prisoners on Chichi Jima . . . well, they ate parts . .. kidneys, livers and brains. Got to love that old time b.s. Bushido religion . . . that, by the way, is alive and flourishing in ole Japan today.

I'll say one good thing for the NVA . . . when they captured American fliers they may have beat the @!#$ out of the aviators and beat a couple to death and let a couple die of their wounds . . . but they never ate anyone!

Date:   2005-12-08 18:52:55

Wow! Born the day after Pearl Harbor . . .

Republicans observe Duke's birthday!
Author: Dan Anderson 
Date:   2005-12-09 10:17:54

Republicans noted Duke's birthday on their webpage.
Screenshot link at
http://www.blueoregon.com/2005/12/happy_birthday_.html
and
http://politicalwire.com/archives/2005/12/08/happy_birthday_duke.html

Date:   2005-12-09 10:26:35

The "publicians" certainly took down that birthday reference quickly!

Author: Chuck Sawyer 
Date:   2005-12-09 12:01:50

Randy:
So sad to hear that your Birthday is so close to my fathers.

The reason: My dad was a GOOD FIGHTER PILOT, you're not

anything but crimminal. As stated before...enjoy this one,

the next one won't be fun........bubba is waiting !!

Chuck

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/784
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]