HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Duke
Author: Bill 
Date:   2005-11-30 20:20:53

This has got to be the 2nd. stupidest web site in existence(second only to cindysheehan,com). What Duke did was wrong, very wrong, and he will pay the price. But, why glory in it? I didn't, when Bill Clinton was impeached for lying before a jury.

Re: Duke
Author: Paul 
Date:   2005-11-30 23:04:51

Clinton was not impeached. He beat the rap.

Free press, speech, and more to be revealed
Author: Dan Anderson 
Date:   2005-12-01 09:38:46

Bill,
I think you're late to the party. This website has been around for 9 years. The fraud concerning his houses and boats have been known since June. Free speech and a free press keep the "cockroaches" away. Thanks to Marcus Stern of Copley Press who broke the story in June.

Even now, not all is known yet. Why did Kontogiannis bribe Cunningham? I don't think it was for a pardon—Cunningham can't pardon and I think it was a flimsey excuse.

Also, who in the Defense Dept. assisted Cunningham get the contracts for the people who bribed him?

Date:   2005-12-01 10:21:04

"Also, who in the Defense Dept. assisted Cunningham get the contracts for the people who bribed him?"

Ah, Dan, I believe that so far we have only seen the tip of the iceburg. I believe that there must be a lot of people sweating bullets knowning that Cunningham copped a deal in return for his cooperation. The sh-t has not yet begun to hit the fan . . .

Thanks for the great work on this site. The right wing, or is that right wind, conservatives hate it. That means that it must be good! What happened to all of the defenders of Cunningham that said all of us, and especially you Dan, were full of it because we wanted answers?

One thing that you can always rely upon is that if the right does not like your tune, they want you silenced. Well, this site's non-silence has paid off - 9-years - you are a visionary.

Date:   2005-12-02 08:40:27

Because this site is devoted to Cunningham. By all means, start up the relevant websites to expose all of this graf and corruption by politicians. We will all surely support you.

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/654
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]