HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Dishonor
Author: Michael Allan 
Date:   2005-11-28 13:50:47

As an Air Force Alumni I am ashamed. When I enlisted we were schooled on our "heroes" within the fraternity of Air Force greats. Duke was one of those. It shames the Air Force community, and it makes a mockery of "Duty, Honor, Country." He should serve time in prison for this terrible crime. AND it hurts even more as a Republican to see a Party member act in such a way.

Re: Dishonor
Author: Ricardo 
Date:   2005-11-28 16:13:08

I thought he was in the navy?

I wonder if he'll get a cell next to Traficant?

Author: Dan 
Date:   2005-11-28 17:38:28

He was in the Navy.

'Duke' has brought shame to every American and should receive no pity whatsoever. For anyone who still feels any shread of sympathy towards him, I would suggest reading the plea agreement doc if you can get through it without getting ill.

Author: Paul 
Date:   2005-11-28 19:05:04

Next could be DeLay.

Author: Bob 
Date:   2005-11-29 04:39:09

Re: Paul's comment that Delay could be next—Some similarities with Cunningham here; both are Republican, self righteous, and thoroughly crooked. But wasn't Delay a draft dodger? Wasn't Bush? Wasn't Hassert? Wasn't Cheney? Wasn't (fill in names of most prominent Republicans)?

Agree that Cunningham should go to jail for a long time. Since he is also such a homophobe, it would be even greater irony if he shares a cell with "Big Bubba" who thinks the "Duke" is pretty.

Author: Rex Rightly 
Date:   2005-11-29 06:38:02

Big Bubba would have to be blind to think that.

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/578
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]