HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Duke Pleads Out
Author: Paul 
Date:   2005-11-28 10:40:30

No matter what you think of him, this is very sad. Duke plead out to everything.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051128/ap_on_go_co/congressman_s_house

p

Re: Duke Pleads Out
Author: R. Middlemas 
Date:   2005-11-28 11:12:51

KICK @!#$!

Damn this feels good. Like Paul, I feel that this is very sad...but also heartening as well. In the end, Duke did the right thing....but he exhausted every other option first. He knew it was a death spiral.

I count our efforts here and the work of Dan Anderson as playing a minor role in this...but it couldn't have hurt. I don't know about any of you but I was sending weekly emails to reporters...some of which told me to get stuffed (Fox News)...

For all that....this is a great day.

Author: ed 
Date:   2005-11-28 11:51:07

For all the Duke apologists out there, bon appetit on your ration of @!#$. Eat hearty, there's plenty. Duke has always been a drunk, bully and liar, now he is an admitted crook of the worst order. And this from the head of the subcomittee on intelligence and terrorism. There are societies where this behavior is a capital offense and dealt with summarily, but I hope the bastard does at least a couple of years hard time. (Even so, it will be the kind of facility where he can work on his backstroke and sketch out a self-pitying bio.) Thanks to this site and a few good reporters for putting the stake in this scum's heart.

Author: R. Middlemas 
Date:   2005-11-28 13:40:43

I was wondering how long it would take the truly faithful (and idiotic) of Randy's faithful to utter the words:
"Clinton"
"Ace"
"Fighter"
"Served"
etc. etc. etc.

Thank you Rick...truly so. You just proved that it's not about what he did wrong with you...it's that he got caught doing it.

Yes, and thank you. I AM enjoying the fruits that Randy and others secured for me and others this day. I am cheered just thinking of what tomorrow will bring.

BTW, if you look at other posts on this site, you will se that we are all very well versed in Randy's resume'. You are late to the party but, if you keep posting what you are prone to post, then you are a welcome guest nonetheless.

Best to you Rick. Don't cry too much...it will be a brighter day tomorrow.

Author: ed 
Date:   2005-11-28 13:56:50

Rick,
I served two tours in Nam so assholes like you can make apologies for assholes like Cunningham. Ken Starr spent $60 million and a few years without pinning anything on Clinton. Cunningham admitted taking bribes. We are at war, and on the battlefield Cunningham has just stabbed you in the back, Rick. He lied to you, Rick, as he took money out of your pocket. Of course, given the opportunity, you would do the same, so you say. Rick, we would have fragged your @!#$ the first night out.

Date:   2005-11-28 19:17:37

He will be sentenced on February 27 when he faces up to 10 years in prison.

Author: eric 
Date:   2005-11-28 20:38:05

Yeah..2 years sounds about right to me. But only because he is already 63 years old. And to all you Vietnam Vets - all your buddies died for NOTHING!! Just like the ones fighting today in Iraq.
Guess we won't have Duke to kick around anymore. Maybe Wyland or Morrow will take over and entertain us for awhile.
What a nice early Xmas present :)

Date:   2005-11-29 02:37:14

Wow Dave did you call it when you put up the site. I often ran my cursor across his photo that you put up . . . spooky.

Copy of plea agreement
Author: Dan Anderson 
Date:   2005-11-29 09:56:45

I have a copy of Cunningham's plea agreement in html (NOT pdf) at
http://www.dukecunningham.org/bibliography/plea-agreement.html
http://www.dukecunningham.org/bibliography/plea-agreement.html

Date:   2005-11-29 16:00:15

Dan, not Dave . . . I knew that!

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/567
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]