HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 I think he speaks the truth
Author: Rick 
Date:   2005-09-18 13:00:04

I think he speaks the truth and this guy who started this web site cant handle it and would prefer a fluffed up version of facts as not to offend and be politicaly correct.He cuold not hold Randys jock strap.

Re: I think he speaks the truth
Author: Dan (Not Anderson) 
Date:   2005-09-19 09:43:40

Rick,

You're entitled to your opinion, but lets look at the facts.

How can you lose 700K in a real estate transaction in San Diego in one of the hottest real estate markets around? (The MZM/Wade purchase of Cunningham's house.)

Only two ways you can:
1) The seller is stupid
2) The seller bought the house at an inflated price for an inditable reason.

Would you prefer an unfluffed non PC version of events? Basically what it boils down to is that Dandy Randy took a bribes and lots of them so he could direct government contracts to his "friends." What makes this worse is that it looks like Randy was gunning to get some of that homeland security dough heading in his direction. Now, he's screwed because he got caught doing it one too many times and his buddies and political party are running for the hills to avoid the mess. What makes this doubly @!#$ disgusting is how Randy wraps himself up in his flightsuit, Colonel "Tomb", the flag and relgion to make it appear he is some saint/warrior while helping steal suckers' (the taxpayer's) money so he can live fat and happy.

In the old days, a man could get executed or thrown in jail for profiteering in a time of crisis or war. You know, support the troops with money that could be better used to buy body armor or bullets or armored HUMVEEs, etc.

I really love it when guys like you seem to think that it about the messanger. I could buy your argument if Dan Anderson put his pictures and self promoted along with Dandy's on this website. But he doesn't. It is merely the facts and some opinions of what he expects from his Congressman. Hell, I don't even know what Dan looks like or does nor do I care.

As the old saying goes, Actions speak louder than words. Based on that criteria Randy is an ignorant bribe taking lying self promoting hypocritical dumb SOB hedonist who was once a very good aviator. Kinda different from the smurt good born again christian and patriot superhero that he claims he is.

Author: Paul 
Date:   2005-10-04 21:41:08

Rick - Forget the jock strap, read the facts of the case.

Date:   2005-10-04 21:49:13

All when you think about Randy's actions, pro and con and seriously questionable stuff like fighting on the floor of the House, Calling former Rep. Schroder (D-CO) a dike on the congressional record, referring to his opponets in the House has "homos and fags), saying he could 20mm the capital, flipping off a seasoned citizen at a town hall meeting because he did not like the question, drunk and disorderly many times, demanding tribute (demanding bribes) . . . think "bi-polar." Then it all make sense. Rep. Randy Cunningham could be bi-polar. Look for it in his defense strategy. You heard it here first. (Actually, a little bird told me about it. This is not original material.)

Rick, breathe, this is stuff on the congressional record and in the public record.

Author: RICK 
Date:   2005-11-28 13:38:35

We seem to focus on Cunningham because it looks like you can finally bring down some "big game". Was what he did worse than Inzunza and his cronies (who incidentally got off after being found guilty). Last time I looked, Cunningham "bit the bullet" and took the blame and sez he'll do the time", That doesn't sound like he's wrappiing himself up with all the paraphanalia you alluded to. As I said, he's no saint and I'm sad that it came to this but....you guys seem to be exulting in the fact that he's been brought down. He's not the "bum of the month" and doesn't deserve being attacked like he has been. It reminds me of lesser animals attacking the alpha male when he has been wounded. Our entire city council should be subjected to this sewer of abuse if you are all so holy. So...who among you will cast the first stone?

Author: Chris 
Date:   2005-11-28 15:05:06

Posted 18.9.05 By Rick

I think he speaks the truth
Author: Rick (—-.jax.clearwire.net)
Date: 09-18-05 13:00

"I think he speaks the truth and this guy who started this web site cant handle it and would prefer a fluffed up version of facts as not to offend and be politicaly correct.He cuold not hold Randys jock strap."

Welcome to the real world Rick.

Author: Matthew Morgan 
Date:   2005-11-28 17:42:32

Hey, Rick - a few rebuttals:

"We seem to focus on Cunningham because it looks like you can finally bring down some "big game"."

Wrong. Perhaps people are focused on Cunningham because he is a sleazy, selfish, conniving @!#$ who finally got what he deserved. This guy is a self-defeating good 'ol boy with PR that bit him in the @!#$. You really think he was a heavy-hitter in Congress? "Big Game" he is (was) not.

"Last time I looked, Cunningham "bit the bullet" and took the blame and sez he'll do the time", That doesn't sound like he's wrappiing himself up with all the paraphanalia you alluded to."

Biting the bullet after exhausting all your excuses is somehow honorable? Interesting logic there. And you not only misspelled paraphernalia but misused it as well. Excellent work.

"As I said, he's no saint and I'm sad that it came to this but....you guys seem to be exulting in the fact that he's been brought down."

You seem to be "not so exulted" by the fact that he was caught. Aren't you glad that this devious crook is out of office? Or are you blinded by your man-crush?

"He's not the "bum of the month" and doesn't deserve being attacked like he has been."

Evidence points to the contrary.

"It reminds me of lesser animals attacking the alpha male when he has been wounded."

Alpha Males should be smart enough not to $hit in their own nest. This was obviously an incredibly dumb and poorly-planned scheme he concocted. What is so "Alpha Male" about that? And again, your infatuation with this man is astounding, especially after today's events. Perhaps you could write him a touching letter soon and set up a conjugal visit.

Author: Chuck Sawyer 
Date:   2005-12-09 13:24:35

RICK:
YOU'RE RIGHT..."HE'S NOT THE BUM OF THE MONTH"

JUST THIS DECADE........LIVE WITH IT !!

Date:   2005-12-09 15:19:53

Rick – Cunningham an "Alpha Male?" Rick, I was a fighter pilot at Miramar with Cunningham, I can assure you that he was not then, and never has been, the Alpha Male. He was one very good fighter pilot, and lucky to have had the opportunity . . . especially that day he scored his triple.

But back then I could have named 50-equal or better stick and throttle Naval Aviators at Miramar . . . I was not one. Considering Oceana NAS, Lemoore NAS, Key West NAS . . likely 120-equal or better stick and throttle types. And most dam• sure better Naval Officers.

Alpha Male? If you mean the top Navy fighter pilot back then at that time, well it was definitely Mugs McCowan who engaged a 2-MiG formation and popped the leader and then pulled off a high G barrel roll over the top to the right - did not spin out - and popped the wingie.

In Mugs' back seat was Jack "Fingers" Ensch, an RIO by whom all RIOs should be measured.

Rick, “Cunningham an Alpha Male?” Son you should be writing comedy for Rodney Dangerfield . . . oh, too bad, he's dead.

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC § 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/499
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]