HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 The end is near..... for old Duke
Author: Bill Gibbs 
Date:   2005-06-18 07:51:19

Thank you for all the laughs, and for all the work you must have done to launch this site.You are truly talented, and I hope you will treat us(the public) to more of your brilliant obsevations! Bravo! As for old Duke, I hope he gets humiliated and prosecuted for this blatant misuse of our (taxpayer's) money for his own greedy agenda.The Duke needs to go! Bill Gibbs, Vista, Ca.

Re: The end is near..... for old Duke
Author: Robert L. Gumm 
Date:   2005-07-24 10:24:36

THE 'DUKE' NEEDS TO 'GO' TO JAIL!

Author: RL GUMM 
Date:   2005-10-02 03:58:16

I agree Duke has overstayed his welcome in the U.S. congress, and as a free person allowed to walk the streets of America. He should not be allowed to enjoy the fruits of his thievery. His actions clearly qualify him for the 'scum of the earth' award. I only wish that when he leaves, he would take George Bush, Karl Rove, Don Rumsfeld, @!#$ Cheney, Condoleeza Rice, Ted Stevens, Pete Domenici, Paul Wolfowitz, David Dreier, Karen Hughes, Lamar Alexander, Bill Bennett, Rush Limbaugh, Anne Coulter, and all of the rest of his cronies with him.

Author: LB 
Date:   2005-10-13 16:54:41

I only wish that when he leaves, he would take George Bush, Karl Rove, Don Rumsfeld, @!#$ Cheney, Condoleeza Rice, Ted Stevens, Pete Domenici, Paul Wolfowitz, David Dreier, Karen Hughes, Lamar Alexander, Bill Bennett, Rush Limbaugh, Anne Coulter, and all of the rest of his cronies with him.

==========

And unfortunately for the likes of •YOU•, it is still a FREE country thanks to folks like THEM and they don't HAVE to walk lock-step in line with your thinking and your attitude.

But HEY, maybe John Kerry and you should get together....the fine upstanding citizen such that he is. At least Randy didn't meet with the enemy while still an officer of the United States of America. And if Randy got a purple heart, at least he EARNED IT, unlike the suspicious manner in which Kerry got his three.

Proving that there are a lot worse people and folks more dangerous to this country than George Bush, Karl Rove, Don Rumsfeld, @!#$ Cheney, Condoleeza Rice, Ted Stevens, Pete Domenici, Paul Wolfowitz, David Dreier, Karen Hughes, Lamar Alexander, Bill Bennett, Rush Limbaugh, Anne Coulter

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/295
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]