HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Busby running against Cunningham
Author: Dan Anderson 
Date:   2005-06-14 22:43:42

I've just read that Francine Busby, a moderate Democrat, just announced running against Randy Cunningham in the 2006 election. The website is http://www.busbyforcongress.org/

Given Cunningham's arrogance and military contract scandle, and that Cunningham won only 58% of the vote in the last election (before the scandal broke), maybe we'll be able to kick the crook out next year. Good luck!

Here's the contact information from the website:

Francine Busby for Congress
PO Box 712
Cardiff-By-The-Sea • CA 92007
info —at— busbyforcongress.org (replace —at— with @)
760-753-6300 • 760-632-8357(fax)

Re: Busby running against Cunningham
Author: Geoffrey 
Date:   2005-06-22 14:56:51

Sorry to burst the Francine Busby bubble, but I think you folks are kind of dreaming. Stewart spent like $5,000 bucks on his campaign in 2002. Bubsy spent about $200,000 on hers, and it got her like three measely points. Its unclear whether that seat is vulnerable to a democrat or not. (the registration advantage is much less surmountable than democratic ideologues would like to admit) However, if the party decides there is a shot, and backs a candidate it will be someone ready for prime-time (ie an already elected official) and not a lightweight like Busby. Just saying.

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC § 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/287
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]