HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 honesty and confidentiality needed please
Author: Judson Larry 
Date:   2005-03-25 18:55:06

Urgent Attn:Mr.Cunningham.

With Due respect, I Wish this letter will not come to you as a surprise,I am Mr.Judson Larry, Director Foreign Remittance Department (BANK OF AFRICA) Benin, here in Cotonou Republic we had a customer from your country named Dr.Steve R.Boo, on the 15th june 2004 he opened a fixed deposite of (usd$8.640.000.00) eight million six hundred and fourty Thousand Dollars only with our bank, he was aseasoned Gold and diamond dealer here in africa, who unfortuniately died in the plane crash of union transport Moscow, Russia flight, on the Friday, August 27, 2004.

However, I have been monitoring his account/fund since his death and from the informations that I have Gathered, he died along with his wife who supposed to be the next of kin, hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past years now, I have removed his fill jecket to my private
vault, Now I am soliciting for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every other arrengment has been concluded by me and Iam only waiting for a foreigner to enable me move the fund to his account.

This transaction does not have any risk attached to it, as all secret informations that will be required from you by the Company is with me right now over here, I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with details on how to proceed.

Your intrest will be negociatable before we commence the operation upon conclusion of the transaction, I will be flying over to meet you for Disbursement of the fund and investment in your country, further correspondence with me should be made through my confidential E-mail
address( judson_larry@hotmail.com) also we will discuss the mode of sharing upon your reply.

I look forward to hearing from you soon as to enable us forge ahead to achieve this mutual benefit.

KIND REGARDS.
Mr.Judson Larry.
Director Foreign RemittanceDepartment.
Bank Of Africa Benin Republic.

Re: honesty and confidentiality needed please
Author: Horace Greeley 
Date:   2005-03-27 17:10:47

Where do I send some money as a good faith deposit??

This sounds great!

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/271
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]