HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Just How Bad It Was (Is?)
Author: R. Middlemas 
Date:   2007-02-16 15:51:47

In case any of you ever wondered, even for a moment, if all the charges against Randy were minor or were "technical" violations, take a look at this:

http://tpmmuckraker.com/cunningham.php

After reading the complete list, it's hard not to wonder if he got ENOUGH time in the slam.

I don't know about any of you but when you read the list and correlate it with how he acted in public and the all fierce integrity he always drew on, it's hard not to start to hate the man. I don't say that lightly either. Hate is a horrible thing.

This man not only took every opportunity that was offered, he engineered things to ensure more opportunities would follow...and kept following.

For example: He took a bribe from Wade to offset the capital gains tax on a house he sold at horribly inflated value that was paid for by Wade! Selling the house wasn’t enough...he needed the tax money on money he should have never had!

Nice behavior to see in an elected official.

What a dirty, lying bast•rd.

What say now some of you Randy supporters out there? Try to refute all of it.

Re: Just How Bad It Was (Is?)
Author: Paul 
Date:   2007-02-17 14:52:56

I've seen some falls from grace before. Not attempting to be dramatic here, but this has got to be the most stunning fall from grace since Benedict Arnold of the United States or Vidkun Quisling of Norway.

Simply amazing that anyone could take such a sense of empowerment to such a cockeyed degree.

This is such a terrible end to someone that flew so well for those few days and wrote a positive footnote to that waste known as the Vietnam war.
There is absolutely no recovery from this failure of ethics and morality for him.

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC § 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/2358
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]