HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Cunningham Got A Release Date
Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-04-23 20:11:34

Looks like they already knocked a year off his time it seems - His release date is 06-04-2013 only 7 years and a month plus to go . . . .

Re: Cunningham Got A Release Date
Author: Dan Anderson 
Date:   2006-04-23 20:49:56

I remember Judge Burns saying good time can reduce the 100 month sentence by 10-15%. Take 100 months and subtract 15% gives you 85 months. So the projected release date assumes maximum good time is earned.

Duke will be 72 years plus change June 2013.

The prosecution said then that further reductions are possible if Cunningham cooperates and in their judgement (the U.S. Attorneys) the information is useful, they can go back to Judge Burns and request a reduction. There is a time limit to how long they can wait before going back to Judge Burns and request a sentence reduction.

Date:   2006-04-23 20:57:51

Right, I believe that time reduction request by the AG must be within the frist 12 or 18 months of the sentence.

I think they should reduce his time. In there he is likely held in awe. Out side prison he could be subject to the scorn of the people out side the fence that do not, did not or never did hold him in high regard.

Author: AZ2 
Date:   2006-04-24 07:57:15

Think he should have to do every minute, with all of his talk about shooting people as traitors, he needs to learn his lesson. He won't come out of his hole if he ever gets out, so you won't get a change to give him a noogie for being a bad boy. THROW AWAY THE KEY.

AZ2 from VF-126

Date:   2006-04-24 14:57:56

(I was kidding) There will be plenty of angst left over for him when he gets out.

Author: Dennis Dorn 
Date:   2006-05-07 05:35:09

I'm afraid he will be out 3 years due to Health Issues. He will probably never see the General Population, bt will be in the Hospital near the Pool and Golf Course, Bowling Alley and if they can sneak him in some female companionship it will be arranged. If this low life every blew the whistle on what really goes on in that "Out House" (Toilet) called our Capitol the whole Government would probably come to a halt. He will do a little time, get out of the Federal Slam, pick up some of his hidden assests, collect his many Federal and Military Pension Checks and Laugh all the way to the Bank ad then go on to "K" Street and set up a clinic on How To Lobby The Congress".

Date:   2006-05-07 09:16:10

You could be absolutely correct. So many have gotten out early for ill health, Milliken etc. With out a doubt, he has got markers out that will be honored by defense contractors - if he does not rat the out. He just picked 2 or 3 to toss to the wolves and kept the others in his pocket.

Author: LB 
Date:   2006-05-07 09:49:42

You guys are right. Every day we see more and more of the corruption coming out of the Capitol.

It really tears at me as I knew Randy so well....or at least knew him back then. Hecque, we even did a weekend Cross Country "navigation training" flight to Hill AFB so we could go pheasant hunting on my in-laws farm in beautiful Cache Valley, Utah. (near Logan).

Most hilarious was the airman who parked us...His eyes got as big as saucers when we opened up the Blivet (Centerline fuel tank converted for hauling stuff) and pulled out our shotguns.

"ya....ya...ya mean the Navy lets you take F-4's to go Pheasant hunting"???? Heh heh.

Author: truthout 
Date:   2006-06-05 20:49:28

Cunningham was a crook even in the military.

Date:   2006-06-06 16:57:57

Really, Truthout, how so?

Date:   2006-06-06 22:25:39

Ensigns were 'posed to be thieves, that is how you survived to make it to senior fleet Ensign. Also, one of my favorite greetings when walking into a sh!t hole of an 8-man JO bunkroom, “You got anything to drink in this dump?” How did you guys get it to smell so bad in a bunkroom! Now be a good ensign and go check those rat guards once more.

Date:   2006-06-08 10:03:43

Well you ran off another one. . . Ensign, do you notice, they never "stand and deliver."

Cruel Shoes

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC § 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1557
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]