HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Behold a Rider Upon A Pale Horse . . .
Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-03-21 18:30:41

Auction man!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060321/ap_on_go_co/congressman_bribery

My question is why do the sales proceeds go to off-set taxes owed. He should have to forfit the credit from those sales also and give all the money to the American people.

Re: Behold a Rider Upon A Pale Horse . . .
Author: LB 
Date:   2006-03-22 07:02:45

I read somewhere that he'll pay back the 3.6 MILLION in taxes and penalties at $1500/month while in prison. (Ummm, thats 2400 Months worth....200 years) and $1000/month when he gets out.

Hopefully the auction will help out the US Treasury.

Simply AMAZING. He had a pretty humble lifestyle when we knew him and Suzie....but that was a LONG time ago. I truly resent that in his book he accuses Suzie of cheating on him when it was HE who didn't mind picking up a bar-girl in Olongapo. I highly doubt Suzie ever cheated, and she also has denied doing so.

Particularly disgusting since he had bragged to his squadron-mates early on in VF-96 that on his honeymoon in Vegas, he banged some honey he met at the tables while his bride....Suzie....took a nap. Even the most promiscuous, playboy types in our VF were just disgusted with him. I mean what kind of thing is that to BRAG about??? Geeze. What a jerk.

Date:   2006-03-22 07:26:10

I saw his act. He was as about as much of a ladies man as an Olongapo Jeepney driver . . . "you got the bucks Fly-Boy, I got the equipment." As for the Vegas thing, like the Po City events, he likely bought it.

He made a move on San Elliot's wife, DeDe, at the Miramar O'Club once, she poured her drink on him . . . "well, Ace, nice move!"

Author: Dan Anderson 
Date:   2006-03-22 09:31:55

The AP writer, Michael R. Blood, is not correct.

The assets (home + antiques + Rolls) are forfeited. The proceeds go to the investigative agencies (I believe the FBI and DIA).

Cunningham still has to pay sales taxes on the bribes he received, even if forfeited. He'll have to live a long time or come into honest wealth to finish paying. The scheule is $1500/month in prison and $1000/month after prison.

Date:   2006-03-22 10:46:13

Dan - As always thanks for the site, input and bandwidth. Why don't you write the book . . .

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1461
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]