HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 100 months in jail
Author: Big D 
Date:   2006-03-03 14:58:50

Not enough!

Re: 100 months in jail
Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-03-03 15:06:00

It's enough. He'll die in prison. He receoved a death penalty.

The judge split the difference between what the prosecution wanted and the defense wanted, leaning a little for the prosecution, as it the norm.

Author: The AntiDuke 
Date:   2006-03-03 16:24:24

Rot in peace clown...

What an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author: R. Middlemas 
Date:   2006-03-03 16:34:13

I am sending a huge cheese and meat basket to Halpern's office.

It's the least I can do....

Date:   2006-03-03 16:46:46

OMG Raz, a strange car just pulled into my parking lot. Could it be the dreaded spell check police . . . do I get 100 months also!

After all, it is a tough crowd out there!

R. Middlemas, I am thinking on sending them a gift certificate to Mex-Pac in Coronado. There they can get a lot crazy and drunk . . . They do not need any more meat, they got his head on a platter.

Raz, let's youse and I just cruise Mex-Pac and get stupid. Did I tell you about the time I found my RIO and his date in a stall in the men's head at Mex-Pac committing multiple mortal sins? I did not know that a backseat, guy had that kind of talent!

It was truly disgusting, and it just went on and on. After that his callsign was "Doggie."

Author: R. Middlemas 
Date:   2006-03-03 17:18:05

This is quite a gratuitous question but....I wonder what Puke's new prison callsign will be?

Me might also be called "Doggie". Either that of "Bi•ch".

Date:   2006-03-03 17:37:28

Nope, it will be "Pops." All old far!s in the joint are called "Pops" I am told.

Date:   2006-03-03 18:00:48

You all know where I stand on Cunningham. Call me nuts, call me anything but a republican, but like I just read on another site, the guy is a first time offender, first time offenders do not get the max sentence.

Date:   2006-03-03 18:39:41

Pappy Boyington said it very well when speaking about himself, he said, "Show me a hero and I'll show you a bum." Words that fit Cunningham so very well. No one has ever so fallen from grace.

Date:   2006-03-03 20:17:25

Rax -

Shows how long it has been since I was in Coronado, the Mexican Village closed! Damb what a piece of history gone. When I was a kid in the late '40s early '50s we were stationed at North Island. My dad shipped out often of course. As a kid, I was in there many times. Always will recall the mural behind the bar of the Mexican lover.

Mex-Pac gone . . . that was the last round eye bar, except for the Pearl City Monkey Bar - Gone to - that a number of Naval Aviators saw . . . for the last time.

Author: chet 
Date:   2006-03-04 08:05:29

The guy is a blowhard, a crook, and a scumbag. But we should all say a prayer for him because he is still a human being. He will probably die within the next 1 - 2 years anyway.

Go Army! Beat Navy!

Author: Tom 
Date:   2006-03-04 14:46:40

From what I have read, definately not enough. But we're all kidding ourselves if you dont think "Duke" will be placed in some very high polished federal country club to live out his days.

Date:   2006-03-04 15:31:48

Tom you do not understand the Federal Bureau of Prisons. BOP does not give a sh!t who you are, who you were. The judge, congress, the AG, the U.S. Attorney, multi-millionaires pull no sway with them. That judge just made a recommendation, they will send Cunningham where it is best for BOP, not best for Cunningham. To them you are just a prisoner; a source of $21,000 a year. BTW, there are no federal country clubs . . . that is b.s. of the imagination and hollywood. Prison is not fun whether you are level 1 - a camp, level - 2 like the Duke-Stir or level -4 the killers and death row.

I took a tour of a level - 2 prison; no Tom, aint no fun there.

As for john, yep that was the schedule. Glad that we all did not get duces! How many out there know what NKX means? How many times did we turn up the volume to check that station identifier?

Author: DDickey 
Date:   2006-04-05 11:42:52

One down, ninety-nine to go. The time is just flying by. Are we almost there?

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1239
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]