HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Lompoc or Taft?
Author: Joe 
Date:   2006-03-03 05:31:24

Today is the day. Which Club Fed will be issuing an extra large sweat shirt soon?

Re: Lompoc or Taft?
Author: Scott aka RazMaTaz 
Date:   2006-03-03 05:40:18

and burlap BVD's with a target embroidered on the stern?

Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-03-03 07:45:39

He's already got a number:

RANDALL HAROLD CUNNINGHAM
94405-198

Perhaps the new CFI in Victorville.

But remember, the judge does not assigned him to a facility. The BOP does that. I also wonder if he is going to be taken right into custody, or get a "report date."

Author: The AntiDuke 
Date:   2006-03-03 16:26:17

How about Miramar. Since he loves it so damn much.

Author: R. Middlemas 
Date:   2006-03-03 16:32:38

Looks like now my mail will finally get to him.
He won't have a staff to toss out all the undesirable (read: someone not giving him money) mail he receives.

I bet all the cons are just licking their chops. Finally some fresh white meat.

I hope his remarks about Barney Frank cross his mind...

Author: Dan Anderson 
Date:   2006-03-03 16:46:29

Judge Burns recommended Taft, due to his medical condition.

Personally, I don't know the difference. Burns said Taft is a privately-ran facility.

Date:   2006-03-03 16:49:22

BOP owns him now, not the judge, it will send him where they want to send him. Raz, has the spil check cop left the area?

Date:   2006-03-03 17:39:27

OMG Raz youse are in deep chemche (bad spilin')

Date:   2006-03-04 08:28:20

Nope Dan - Your link is to the state facility. This is the link to the Federal facility.

http://www.bop.gov/DataSource/execute/dsFacilityAddressLoc?start=y&facilityCode=TAF

Date:   2006-03-04 08:49:58

This is the link to the facility:

http://www.wcc-corrections.com/northamerica.asp?fid=29

It is operated by GEO Group(aka Wackenhut)

Date:   2006-03-04 11:38:53

Look at the state of california and BOP prisons in central california valley. The valley used to be known for farming and for prostitution, prostitution has given way to having prisons instead.

Now the locals get to keep their clothes on . . . .

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC ยง 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1221
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]