HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Wade Spills It
Author: R. Middlemas 
Date:   2006-02-24 11:46:40

Wade, 46, of Great Falls, Virginia, entered his guilty plea earlier today in U.S. District Court before the Honorable Ricardo M. Urbina to multiple felony counts related to his wholesale corruption of the defense procurement process. The conduct includes Wade making over $1 million in payoffs to then- Congressman Duke Cunningham, providing illegal benefits to Defense Department officials, and attempting to curry favor with two other members of Congress by making illegal campaign contributions.

Under the terms of the agreement, Wade, who has been cooperating with officials in this ongoing investigation, faces up to 135 months of incarceration.

That's eleven years kids...

I just wonder who the "two other members of Congress" are.

Could one be Duncan Hunter? Oh how sweet it would be....

Read all about it:
http://www.tpmcafe.com/node/27133

Re: Wade Spills It
Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-02-24 14:38:59

Nice search. But I do not see the SOB paying a fine. The U.S. Attorney is rolling these guys. Their evidence must be mountainous.

Author: R. Middlemas 
Date:   2006-02-24 14:44:06

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/007125.php

The two members of Congress: Reps. Virgil Goode (R-VA) and Katharine Harris (R-FL), who are reportedly "Representative A" and "Representative B," respectively, in Wade's plea.

Damn.

But, getting Harris would be almost as good.

Date:   2006-02-24 17:28:25

The way it seems that these U.S. Attorneys are rolling these bad guys into guilty pleas and into prison, reminds me of a sign that was in RADM Eddie Outlaw’s office years ago. He was then, HUKFOR-Atlantic, aka Hunter Killer Force Atlantic. He job was to kill enemy submarines should the need present itself. I was there as a lowly LTJG to coordinate the participation of a section of my then squadron’s F-8s in an air show at NAS Norfolk that he was ramrodding. Heavy on the “Ram.” But he loved single seat fighters and the men that drove them; also, I had no fear of playing ship, captain and crew with him at the NAS Norfolk O Club, so I did OK. (When you are young and dumb, 'no fear' is an easy trait to muster.)

Anyway, the sign in his office, that reminds me of these U.S. Attorneys, said the following: “When you’ve got the bas!ards by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.”

Ole Eddie Outlaw was a piece of work and very well named. He cussed like a Chief Bos’un and drank about the same amount also. You always knew exactly where you stood with him.

Date:   2006-02-26 03:18:12

It was Wade that ratted out Cunningham . . . not the other way around.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/20060225-9999-1n25wade.html

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC § 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1168
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]