HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Eking out their most damaging evidence
Author: R. Middlemas 
Date:   2006-02-23 11:08:04

Recently we learn that Cunningham maintained a handwritten list of how much he would charge defense contractors to steer government dollars to them.

As appalling a thing as this is, I thought that perhaps Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-El Cajon finally would come to grips with the situation. Think again. Instead, he faulted federal prosecutors, saying that although they probably knew about the bribe menu long ago, they are now “eking out their most damaging evidence . . . to bolster their position.”

Read all about it:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/20060222-9999-1n22duke.html

Oh...I see...it's not really about the "damaging evidence", or the years of porking all of us to make a buck, the years of betraying and lying to all of us - again and again - with clear and certain knowledge of what he was doing while, simultaneously, decrying and insulting all others and riding the bandwagon of patriotic vapidity.

No. It's not about any of that, it's about how the prosecutors are using that information.

What a f•••ing nimrod.

Hey, good people of Duncan's district: Vote the SOB out.

Re: Eking out their most damaging evidence
Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-02-23 11:53:11

He is another Cunningham, and his district is like Cunningham's 50th . . . they love him. Until he gets caught by the feds they love him. Then the voters of his district will too have their own, "My Congressman Done Me Wrong Club." And be stunned that he was a crook also.

You see, Cunningham did not just dream his program up, I bet that he was schooled. By whom I wonder . . . ?

Author: Dan (Not Anderson) 
Date:   2006-02-23 12:00:50

Here is probably why Duncan is saying the things he's saying.

http://whpsocal.blogspot.com/2005/12/hunter-wilkes-abramoff-doolittle-combs.html

Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-02-23 12:38:20

Pay-to-play, it's the Republican way.

It reminds me of the governments of Mexico and the Philippines. Sad that we have stooped that low . . . or perhaps our elected representatives have always been there and this is just business as usual. A sad state of affair for all around . . . us because we abhor such behavior, them because they were caught.

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC § 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1160
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]