HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 Patriotic Dandy!
Author: RazMaTaz 
Date:   2006-02-01 07:03:07

In searching out Cunningham's sponsorship of bills, we find:

2. H.J.RES.10 : Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States authorizing the Congress to prohibit the physical desecration of the flag of the United States.
Sponsor: Rep Cunningham, Randy (Duke) [CA-50] (introduced 1/25/2005)

"What a Patriot", I said to myself!
then I re-read the plea agreement... :-(

Re: Patriotic Dandy!
Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-02-01 09:45:31

First he wrapped himself in the flag . . . then he wrapped himself in this plea agreement . . .

I understand that he pulled this "flag desecration bill" because he got a bribe from the U.S. Association of Flag Manufacturers. They wanted folks to be able to burn the flag because it would make for increased sales . . . .

They gave Dandy’s wife a condo overlooking Lompoc Federal Prison, right next to De-lay’s and Abramoff’s wife’s condos.

Author: David Dickey 
Date:   2006-02-01 10:16:14

DeLay should "age" really fast in prison. They don't allow hair dye. I wish that would send that @!#$ to STATE prison.

Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-02-01 12:28:30

Perhaps they use shoe polish . . .

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC § 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1057
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]