HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Randy Cunningham Photo] The Unauthorized Randy “Duke” Cunningham Page

Randy “Duke” Cunningham Forum

Forum Index
 ConAir
Author: Paul 
Date:   2006-01-28 13:17:22

Back in December Author: David Dickey (—-.cust.uslec.net)
Date: 12-07-05 08:26 wrote:

"It appears that if the Duke flys again it will be on ConAir."

My gawd, won't that be something, an Ace being flown into captivity? The irony is pretty stunning and very sad. Sad that someone that had so many doors opened for him and reputation would toss it all away for some money, a Rolls and a couple Louis XIV stands.

I imagine now, a month or less from sentencing, that Cunningham is sitting where ever his is "under the dark cloud of lingering and quiet desperation."

Re: ConAir
Author: Scott 
Date:   2006-01-28 17:52:02

Having not personally travelled down that long dark road (yet), I am somewhat curious as to what process occurs from the time a person pleads guilty and plea bargains to the actual time of sentencing, ie:
1. Psychological tests
2. Applicable facilities for incarceration
3. Prosecutors recommendation based upon how many "dimes he drops"
4. Past offenses/convictions
5. Letters from supporters

It will have been a few months between his plea and sentencing. Anyone out there have more definitive info on the process? I assume it is a fairly complex proceedure to levy the exact sentence, yet, at the same time it is fairly subjective by the judge.

I would suppose the FBI would play a major role in either giving the judge a recommendation for a stiff or lenient sentence. From my interpretation of the plea agreement, if Randy is not completely fortright, honest, and spills all he knows about his relationships, it could go bad for him. The speculation that he wore a wire (if true) could help save his arse from a stiff sentence. Still, the judicial system has to view his conduct as a crime against every American citizen, if not treason.

I'm guessing 3-5 years at a Tennis Academy or Dude Ranch. It would not suprise me one bit to see him sentenced to Forty-Four months, if being an F-4 (Forty-Four) pilot means anything to the judge. ;-)

If any of us were smart, we would have invested heavily in Antacids about a year ago...

Author: David Dickey 
Date:   2006-01-29 13:20:51

If he goes to jail close to home he won't fly ConAir. But if he is in jail close to home and he has to go testify in Washington, which he probably will against any number of unnamed conspirators, they will shackle his @!#$ and ConAir him to DC and keep him in local jails.

He could fly with or without DeLay. Oops! Sorry, Tom. That slipped out.

It would be interesting to know if he ever flew on Air Force One with GWB. Guinness could have him as the only Ace EVER to fly on AFO AND ConAir. Nice patch for you flight jacket.

Date:   2006-01-29 14:36:11

Oh, David good one ROTFLMAO - "Guinness could have him as the only Ace EVER to fly on AFO AND ConAir. Nice patch for you flight jacket."

Actually, Washington, DC has a local Federal Lock up called the Metropolitan Detention Center.

I do know that the judge does not have to accept the sentencing recommendation of the prosecutor. He can also increase or decrease the sentence. I am still betting a 6-year sentence and 5 years of supervised parole.

A fellow I know, that has done Federal prison time, said the bad thing about being in the joint is having to live with the pieces of chit from the inner city gangs that you simply have to tolerate and cannot get away from. They are everywhere. He says that they are really detritus.

Date:   2006-01-30 07:12:21

Has LB written anything lately or has he heard the fat lady singing?

Date:   2006-01-30 08:16:53

I have not seen it if LB has written . . .

Date:   2006-01-30 08:33:21

He and Elie maybe having their weekly "My Heroes Done Done Me Wrong" Pitty Party.

Author: R. Middlemas 
Date:   2006-01-30 09:22:02

Paul and David...you guys are hardcore. :-)

Date:   2006-01-30 13:47:09

If they are going to fly into a flak trap, they should expect to take some hits . . . . damb right!

Date:   2006-02-28 01:29:37

Well said Brian.

Author: Scott aka RazMaTaz 
Date:   2006-02-28 05:08:14

Reply to Brian:
Thanks for clarification. I hazard to ask how you gained all that knowledge.

Being one who doesn't put full trust in our judicial system, I still think some side agreement will be reached whereby the judge gets possession of the Louis Phillipe period commode in exchange for a lighter sentnece....

Stay tuned.

Date:   2006-02-28 08:45:10

Raz, funny that you should mention those commodes you skeptic youse. I have not told my dearest 90-year old Mother about those commodes. She has one. If I told her about them and this tragic event, she’d likely say something like, “Fuch him, politicians have been crooks forever, so what's new. Now, how can you get your hands on those commodes for me?”

I love Ma, “the compassionate one.”

The Fine Print: The above comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way (Communications Decency Act, 47 USC § 230). In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do not accept postings from children under 13 years of age. Privacy notice: messages posted to this forum are public. Trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. The rest copyright © 2001-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.

HOME QUOTES SCANDAL$ VIETNAM EDUCATION ENVIRONMENT WOMEN RELIGION GENOCIDE DRUGS MONEY WELFARE FORUM ABOUT

[Blue Ribbon] [Bottom 5% Web Site] Copyright © 1996-2012 Dan E. Anderson. All rights reserved.
This page is not authorized or approved by anyone, but I hope you enjoy it. About this website.

If you have comments (hate mail, praise, jokes, corrections, constructive criticism, or destructive criticism), please send me (Dan Anderson) a secure private message. You can read other people's comments here.

http://dukecunningham.org/forum/read.php/1040
[Best viewed with 20/20 vision]